The Spigot Café is a real favorite. And not just a Hartford.com favorite. A perennial, there might be something wrong with you if you don’t appreciate its simplicity, 50 year favorite. It is just a bar. Pure and simple. Nothing fancy or gimmicky. Just a solid bar with the best beer specials in town. Try to argue with 18 beers on tap (7 of them are local), 150 specialty, craft, domestic and imported beers in bottles and about 100 whiskeys, ryes and bourbons all priced like you stepped out of a time machine and into a neighborhood bar.
- “All in all my favorite bar in the Hartford area.” – Pat G.
- “This is my favorite bar in Hartford.” – Jaci H.
- “The finest institution in town.” – Kristina F.
- “Worlds apart from the rooftop assclown scene down the road.” – Bobby J.
- “If you’re a hipster who rolled into West Hartford Center and walked into a bar and then had a panic attack thinking you had somehow teleported to the Jersey Shore, take a deep breath and relax. Get back into your car and drive less than two miles down the road and find the Spigot. You may look at the building and be confused as to whether or not it’s a bar – but it is, and a mighty fine one at that.” – Tanya S.
Mondays: $3.75 domestic bottles
Tuesdays & Wednesdays: $5.00 pints
Thursdays: $15.00 craft pitchers
Friday: $4.00 import / craft bottles
Saturday & Sunday: $5.00 pints again
Photos lovingly borrowed from Spigot Cafe.